Tuesday, June 30, 2009


The Puma is ready for sale and is rolling out the door. To get an idea of what she is like, check out the instructions....

Last Update for June

Last week I was on holiday and did not do as much of what I wanted to...rather more of what I needed to do. Even then, I dropped the ball on a few things. But, all has been taken care and we are back on track. I have gotten some work done on the Tempar and pics will be coming soon. Also, scroll down to Geerts links as he has updated his Loki build.

Friday, June 19, 2009

Blast from the past...

Below is a link that is of great use to many of us. This is an old Armorcast webpage that has the various anime mecha and the Battletech designs they correspond to...and the kits available that are in the 1/60 scale...like ours! Check it out here....

Friday, June 5, 2009

Not to be outdone...

Ravenstar has been working on his latest beast...
The Hunchback IIc

Cokefiend's Latest Gem

Well, the "Cokefiend" has been a busy little mech-monkey. All shall drop their jaws in awe and wonderment at his latest creation.
The Hellhound!

Thursday, June 4, 2009


Evening Everyone! Here are some build-ups done by a chap overseas. Geert Weterings has purchased pretty much all of our kits and documents his builds on-line. Here is Geerts Loki. And Geerts Kit Fox. Enjoy!

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Just some thoughts

I have not posted in a while, so I thought I would just drop a line here to let everyone know what is going on. Recently, I was hit with something my MIS guy called the AC360 virus. Basically, crashed my PC. It has taken a couple of weeks, but we got it running again. We had reinstalled the OS that came with the system, but every time we tried to validate the software, it came back as a bogus copy. So, either HP sold me hot software, or something went wrong somewhere. Either way, I am up again. Additionally, I have been sick, my wife has been sick, my boy was sick and now has pink eye. YUM! Model building has been on the back burner. However, I have had a brainstorm for the Templar...and can't wait to play with it a bit this week. I have completed one leg and am going to cast it in resin to ensure that both legs match. My big problem is that the torso looks too small for the legs...but the mini is like that as well. Hopefully, I will have some pics up soon.