Monday, September 21, 2009

Casting to Cease

Due to myriad issues, both personal and professional, our caster has had to withdraw his services.  After he finishes casting the last batch of orders, he will no longer be able to mold or cast kits for us.  So, while those remaining members will continue creating models, it may be a while before existing masters become available in kit form.  Hopefully, when we get our hands on the original molds and we can do something ourselves.

So, to our master caster...good luck...and you are always welcome back here.

4 comments:

Jadefalconguard said...

Sad news ... hopefully there will be a solution availlable

Fusco's Battlemech Models said...

I hope we can find another caster.

Cache said...

I hope so too. I wanted to grab a couple of kits but won't have the cash-flow for a while yet. Would hate to have missed out entirely.

Fusco's Battlemech Models said...

I am working to get the molds back. I have been playing with casting and may try my hand at it. If not, I will start looking for casters. The downside, casters often require you to place a large order and pay up front. Most of us dont have the funds to pay for large quantities. We were blessed to have a caster who would do casts on demand.