Monday, September 7, 2009

Main Site Update

Whew...been busy.  My wife had spinal surgery this week and I have been nurse-maiding her through it as well as chasing the 4 year old around.  I have not been into model making much.

However, I have updated the main web site with a downloads page.  I have included the instructions we have completed to date.  I am still awaiting info for the Uller kit from the maker to get those instructions done.  There is also several links to interesting pics...including the scale charts shown here. These pics are all the large formats so they will download and print well.

Finally, many of you have asked about becoming members.   If you would like to join the club, please e-mail me and we can discuss what I need from you and you will be listed on the main site.

No comments: