Thursday, July 8, 2010

Just some thoughts

Hi everyone.  Just wanted to share some thoughts about large scale mech building.  Is there still a lot of interest? It seems like interest is dropping off...as are orders....

I am hoping to get my hands on an extra torso of Ravenstar's Hunchback IIc so I can convert it to an original Hunchback.  That would be quite cool. I am also going to start working on an Avatar mech using the legs from an Armorcast Vulture. 

What are your thoughts? What would you like to see?

Tim

4 comments:

Martin said...

I love the Vulture, and the Avatar.Both sweet 'mechs.The Avatar sounds cool looking forward to seeing it if you make one. I've always been a fan of mechs with a lot of missiles. Kudos for keeping the 'mechs alive man.

Cache said...

Unfortunately, I have much more interest than I have money available to support my interest. When I had funds available to purchase a kit, they were no longer for sale. Now that they are available again, I no longer have the funds. My luck works that way.

What would I like to see in the future? Something smaller, and presumably less expensive. A Wolfhound would be cool. An Urbanmech would be outstanding for an infantry vs. lone 'Mech scenario.

Unknown said...

Avatar pls! I love that mech!

Anonymous said...

I think an avatar would be a very interesting mech to build, and i look forward to seeing what you can do with it.

As for the future? i would like to see a mw4-style cauldron born :D