So, in its place I have a new set of mech pics from Nate. Here is his description of the mech:
This is an old 1/60th scale Armorcast Atlas I picked in 2007 before they stopped producing them due to WizKids going under. The kit wasn’t modified in any way. I used German colors for the main paint scheme. For the masking, I used "Silly Putty". It worked great, going over the model and didn’t leave any residue or peal any paint. The only problems that I found with using "silly putty" was that I caused damming, paint would pool up in low spots and would making a ledge when you peel the putty away. Even with the damming, it still makes painting uneven surfaces easy to paint. Its markings were comprised of custom, Fighting Pirannha Graphics and modern aircraft. The shading was with graphite and airbrushing.
The kit is a command Battlemech of the 1st Kearny of the Northwind Highlanders.