Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Reworking the Thor

Some time ago I built the upper body of a Thor to go on the legs I got from Scott.  The legs he made were bang on to the MW4 design, but I never liked the way they attached to the hip.

So, I decided to play with them and see if I could make them more TRO-ish. After some work with plastic and Aves, here is what I came up with.  The rocket launchers are not attached yet...



I also put on a new shoulder rocket launcher.  This came in a box of greeblies from one of my customers.  Yeah, its a lot of holes, but I don't care if its too many...I think it looks groovy.




Post a Comment