Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Annihilator Cancelled

Good Evening all.  Those of you who pre-paid are seeing refunds from PayPal for the Anni pre-order.  I think it was a bad idea on my part to try and push out one more kit at Christmas. There was no way we were going to come close to pre-selling the 15 needed to get production rolling.  Many regulars were either not interested or could not put the money into this during the holidays.  So, for the time being, the Annihilator will go back in the display case. To those who did pre-pay, thank YOU!  And save those pennies...you know there will be more to come.

I am currently working on a commission piece...the Armorcast Mad Cat. It has been a long time since I built an Armorcast kit and I hate it.  This thing is a pin-hole and bubble nightmare.  The kit looks beautiful, but the moment you do the lightest sanding BLAM! Pin-hole hell. I have used over half a tube of putty on this thing. For the most part, the filling and sanding is done and I can get down to work on the fun part...painting! Here is the paint job he wants....

The Crab has really piqued my interest.  I may start playing with it and if Sam decides not to commission it, then it will go in the box of half finish builds...right along side the Nova, the MekTek Dervish, the Mauler, and the Owens.

CHRISTMAS SALE!

I have a limited number of Flea kits available.  They are on sale for only $60 and that includes shipping within the United States!  Get them while they last!

Finally, I have been working on a BIG project for a while now and it is coming close to fruition.  It is one of the few builds I have actually designed to be a kit. It is th////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////[security interrupt]//////////////////////////////
////////[purge]////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////[trace]////////////////////////////...........









5 comments:

Wren said...

Sorry to see you cancel the Annihilator, man. I was looking forward to that kit, but I definitely understand if not enough people preorder it to make it affordable. I’m looking forward to the big reveal of your new project though!

Padre^ said...

Hey Tim,

That's no good about the Annihilator, but maybe timing (ie right before Xmas) had a lot to do with it? Maybe after Xmas would be worth another try?

Also, looking forward to the "kit" - is the Dimaond Shark logo a hint? If so, the new mech wouldn't be 90 tons, would it? (Please say yes, please say yes...)

Jim.

Fusco's Battlemech Models said...

I dunno....

Padre^ said...

Is that "I dunno" to the timing comment, or "I dunno" to the Diamond Shark bit, or "I dunno" to the 90 tons query?

Or was it a general "I dunno, and I'm not gonna tell you what I dunno..."? :)

Jim.

Fusco's Battlemech Models said...

A very vague "I dunno" to keep you guessing. :)