Saturday, December 21, 2013

Just some pics....

So...(as I start so many of my posts)...I thought I would play around with posing these mechs. The first I played with was the Thor. Next, I decided to play with this years Victor kit. I beefed up the shoulder area around the head. Then, I put an even bigger gun muzzle on the arm. WTH, right? Next, I started playing with the legs, making the hips ball and socket set ups. Here are the results....


And now I am playing with the Flea's legs too.  Here is a new pose for the Flea.  Since it is a Dragoon's mech, I am going with the rust look of Alpha Regiment. Oh, the Christmas pricing on the Flea has ended.  Thanks to those who supported the sale.
 


3 comments:

Padre^ said...

That Summoner is very very cool!

Padre^ said...

Also, any word on the new kit?

Jim.

Wren said...

I’m still digging that paint job you did on the Thor, Tim, I hope you find the time to paint up more of your builds like that. A whole Clan Star in that scheme would be awesome.