Monday, November 5, 2018

Please help support the Growth of FCY Battlemech Moldes

Currently, FCY/Battlemech Models is branching out to do limited casting. There is, however, a learning curve. Resin, rubber, equipment, supplies and time all add up to a lot of money. That being said, I am asking the Large Scale Mech community for support.

"Why should I donate my hard earned money?"

While there are no immediate, tangible gains there WILL be in the near future. The large scale, detailed kits will still go to the professional casters but this gives me the option to start offering smaller, limited runs of kits as well as detail/option parts and off the wall stuff like armor and turrets for terrain. It will also reduce costs of the smaller run kits significantly.

So, if you can help out it would be greatly appreciated. Soon I will start posting pics of my molding/casting ventures.

The "Support" link is to the right.

Thank you in advance!

No comments: