Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Mad Dog 2019 Edition Pre-Order Closed

UPDATE: I have reached the maximum number of pre-orders and am closing it.  Any kits available after pre-orders are filled will be listed in the Marketplace.

Thanks for supporting this project!

In 2017 I offered an upgraded version of the Mad Cat that was somewhere between the original version and the overly beefy MWO (MechWarrior Online) version. Ever since I have wanted to do a Mad Dog to go along with it. Now, I am making it available to you guys.

The arm lasers will have two options. The one pictured is the MWO style lasers. The kit will also include more traditional round laser emitters like the Mad Cat has. You can use one or the other or mix and match!

As I am now molding my own stuff, it will take a bit longer than when TimeSlip was doing my kits. I can promise, it won't be Kodiak long! I would estimate I would start shipping kits within about 6 weeks of the pre-order closing.

Here are some pics...there is still a little touch-up work to do. As many of you know, when you hit it with primer, all the little things you missed pop out. There is one pic that has some of my other mechs to give you an idea of scale. 

Don't forget, I do build-ups as well.  If you want one built up for you, tell me what you want and I can include a quote.  If you commission me to build the kit, you will get a 20% discount on the purchase of the Mad Dog. 











Again, e-mail me if you are would like in on the pre-order.  Paypal only, please...it is the most secure way for my customers. 

3 comments:

Mkell said...

Gang, just a heads up that I recently bought a couple of special orders from Tim, and I'm here to tell you that his own casting is right on par with anyone else's work that he's used in the past. If no more 3rd-party casting means a bit more time but just-as-great quality and fewer headaches, I'm all for it!

Fusco's Battlemech Models said...

Thanks for the kind words!

Jac said...

I had bought one his earlier Mad Dog models and painted it and put the feet on backwards (but it still works) :D awesome work
http://pre04.deviantart.net/f892/th/pre/i/2014/068/7/d/vulture_inside_tank_by_fs_jac-d79hxnn.jpg