Sunday, May 6, 2012

Thor

So, I am thinking the Thor is about done.  The only thing left to handle that is a pain is another cast of the upper leg.  For some reason, the resin did not set properly on this one and now the paint stays gooey.  You can see it on one pic...the primer is glossy. Here are some pics.


Then, the two new kittens...known around here as Clan Fur Babies...attacked the Thor.


The Thor has been returned to the Mech Bay for repairs.

As for the last post about finding cancer in my duodenum:  I spent Friday at the Vanderbilt Ingram Cancer Center.  Docs, tests, more docs, more tests.  They have scheduled more diagnostics for next week, then surgery on May 23.  I will be in the hospital for 3-5 days depending on how complicated the procedure gets.  Then, about 4 weeks out of work to recoup. 

Don't be surprised if you see some of my mechs on eBay to help with the doctor bills coming in.

And finally, thanks for all the warm thoughts and e-mails that have come my way.  It is truly appreciated.

No comments: