Monday, June 18, 2012

UpDate: Good News!

All Cougar kits have shipped!  Thank you to everyone who made this possible...without your support the Cougar would not have seen the light of day.

Scott...great "beta build" for me to finalize
To all those that pre-ordered...I won't mention names (privacy) but I would especially like to thank those that ordered multiple copies ( you know who you are) to ensure we hit our goal.
BamBam...great work on the casting.  The rotocast torso is great work.

In the next few days, I am going to post a very basic instruction sheet.  I made tabs for all parts so as you fit it together, you will see that certain pieces will only go one way.  The legs are identical to the Puma legs...a recast in fact of some legs from Ravenstar.

Now, on to other business.  If anyone is interested in some of my mechs, I am parting with a few. The Shadowcat and Zeus are going on the auction block, so to speak.  The medical bills are coming due.

SHADOWCAT and THE ZEUS SOLD.  These are 1-off items that are not being cast.



No comments: