Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Cougar: Round 2

I have received the second round of Cougars.  There are only five in this run and two have already been purchased.  If you are interested in one of the remaining three, please e-mail me.

On another note, work on the Macke has slowed.  When I mess up, I start loosing interest.  This one I scaled wrong...a fairly regular issue.  It is going to be too large for a 1/60 scale mech.

Then, there is the tragedy.  I dropped the Masakari...I tried placing it on the upstairs banister for a moment to get some other things I was going to paint.  Somehow, I whacked it and down she went...easily 15-20 feet...but I gotta say, when it hit the floor it was an impressive explosion.  The torso and arms have been rebuilt and the legs are completely salvageable.  I am glad I reinforce these with foam or resin. If this had been a hollow plastic build, I would hate to see how bad it could have been.

No comments: