Sunday, August 26, 2012

Next Build

Sorry for the absence.

Okay, I got bored with the Mackie.  Once I find a glaring problem my interest fades and the Mackie was wayyyyy to large for 1/60 scale.  I will finish it one day I am sure.

In the meantime, I started working on a Diashi to go with the Masakari.  I shot it with some primer today to get a feel where it needs more filler and sanding.  The cockpit is not what I am looking for so I will probably remove this one and try another design. So, here are some pics (CRAPPY) of the pieces delicately balanced...I also need to adjust the legs...the torso sits a little uneven.




Post a Comment