Thursday, January 17, 2013

Good News, Bad News: Update

I got home today and there is a huge box on the front porch from Mana Studios.  There is only one thing that can be...DAISHI!!!!!

But then, I opened the box....5 of the torso units are damaged beyond repair.


As I continued going through them, I noticed that many of the torsos just looked...wrong. As you can see in the pic below, most of the remaining torso units look almost...smooshed...as you can see with the torso on the right.


So, I have e-mailed the caster and will let you know when I hear something back.  Sorry for the wait, everyone.

Update:  These are heading back to the caster so we will have to wait a while longer.  One option is to make these solid cast rather than hollow cast, but that would increase the cost.  Please post your thoughts in the comments sections.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Solid cast is fine with me!