Sunday, February 24, 2013

February 24 Update

Hi All!  Finally, a chance to do a quick update.  The final 3 Daishi's are packed and ready to go into the post tomorrow.  Thank you to everyone for your patience...I really appreciate it.  So far, the feedback from you all has been positive and everyone seems to be happy.  The Victor is at the casters now and I should have some pics from JPG Productions to show you soon. 

Not mech related, but I have had a lot of interest in the replacement part for the Star Trek USS Excelsior so that will be going to the caster this week as well.  I am loading Jimi with lots of work!

The top 2 mechs you all seem interested in are the Thor and Nova Cat.  That's a little disappointing.  I really want to cast up the Anni, but if there is not enough interest there, it can wait.  I really want to do a light mech....something that won't cost an arm and a leg.

More later!

No comments: