Sunday, March 3, 2013

Battletech Toy Prototypes

Years ago I saw some Battletech toy prototypes.  I had pics saved on a PC but that hard drive fried.  I have searched and asked...but everyone says, "Oh, the Tyco toys."  No!  These were based on MW4 Mechs.  I finally know I am not crazy...'cause one showed up on eBay and I missed it!!!!!  Damn it to hell and back.  Only one bidder...ONE!  But there is hope...maybe the Atlas and Thor they did are still out there...


EDIT:  There is no hope.  I contacted the seller who worked for Wizkids...he said the other 4 were destroyed and this was the only one he managed to save.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would have bought all of them if they looked as good as that Mad dog/ Vulture.

Unknown said...

These were created by a company called ReSaurus, who actually made action figures for Quake 2, as well as a few others. Unfortunately, they went out of business shortly before their Mechwarrior line was released. They were planning a Vulture, as well as a Mad Cat and Atlas. Check 'em out: http://www.figures.com/databases/action.cgi?setup_file=fignews2.setup&category=actionfigures&topic=1&show_article=109