Monday, March 18, 2013

Project: Vulture Mk II

Coming soon from BMC, the Vulture Mark II.  This is the prototype I mentioned in a previous blog.  The current owner is going to send it to me to see if there are any tweaks that need to be made and to make some arms for it.  Then, we will open a pre-order.  If we get the requisite 15 Pre-paid orders, the production will begin.  For those unsure of the system, with the new caster I have to do runs of 20 minimum.  If I get 15 pre-orders, I cover the other 5 and we move into production.

Generally, I steer away from mechs that have already been done...like the Armorcast Vulture, but this one is just too cool and unique to pass up.

So, if you are interested please post a comment and let me know.  Expect pricing and pre-order info in the next few weeks.





7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo!!

Fusco's Battlemech Models said...

Indeed!

Anonymous said...

I imagine that the legs will need reinforcement. Well done on making this happen, Tim!!

It's a crying shame that they weren't able to salvage any others.

Fusco's Battlemech Models said...

No. Once glued those legs should be okay. In the pics it is supported with a bottle because the legs are not glued.

Anonymous said...

Sounds good; they just seemed a little spindly to me.

Perversor said...

Awesome works and nice details, been in love of vulture mark II since Mw4 would love to get one if posible

Terrance said...

I am VERY interested! Please keep me updated.