Saturday, November 2, 2013

Quick Update

I know, I know...three weeks without an update is an eternity for me.  So, here are some things that are going on here in the shop (the spare room upstairs):

1.  The Madcat Mk. II has stalled.  I think I have builders block or something.  I did create some kicking toes for this thing.  It was originally going to be a one-off but there has been a lot of interest in this as a kit so I am having to go back and re-engineer some parts to make it casting friendly.  I hate re-doing work...hate it I say.

2.  The Vulture MK. II has been well received.  Here is a link to one lads build over at MWO: 

3.  I cannot post at MWO anymore.  I don't have a system that will adequately push the game and unless you are an active player, you can't post in the forums.  Fine...f*ck you, too.

4.  JPG is working furiously on the Flea.  He said the first 20 kits should be shipping out in the next couple weeks. 

5.  I am still debating on the next kit.  The Nova Cat is a favorite, but that would take a lot of re-engineering to make it castable.  Maybe the Thor?  The Annihilator? The Masakari?  Maybe get the Madcat MK II finished?

6.  I am staring a new commission.  The customer that commissioned the Daishi scored a Mad Cat on eBay and wants it built.  This should be fun.

More later....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Tim,

Go the MadCat II! If not, then the Masakari would be superb...

Glad the Vultures been well received - can't wait for mine to arrive.

Jim.

Anonymous said...

I'd love a Blackhawk KU, myself. Ah, to relive the old Virtual World days, when everyone in their Assaults and Heavies would pay no attention the the little laser boat zipping around their ankles!