Saturday, November 2, 2013

Quick Update

I know, I know...three weeks without an update is an eternity for me.  So, here are some things that are going on here in the shop (the spare room upstairs):

1.  The Madcat Mk. II has stalled.  I think I have builders block or something.  I did create some kicking toes for this thing.  It was originally going to be a one-off but there has been a lot of interest in this as a kit so I am having to go back and re-engineer some parts to make it casting friendly.  I hate re-doing work...hate it I say.

2.  The Vulture MK. II has been well received.  Here is a link to one lads build over at MWO: 

3.  I cannot post at MWO anymore.  I don't have a system that will adequately push the game and unless you are an active player, you can't post in the forums.  Fine...f*ck you, too.

4.  JPG is working furiously on the Flea.  He said the first 20 kits should be shipping out in the next couple weeks. 

5.  I am still debating on the next kit.  The Nova Cat is a favorite, but that would take a lot of re-engineering to make it castable.  Maybe the Thor?  The Annihilator? The Masakari?  Maybe get the Madcat MK II finished?

6.  I am staring a new commission.  The customer that commissioned the Daishi scored a Mad Cat on eBay and wants it built.  This should be fun.

More later....
Post a Comment