Monday, January 27, 2014

Daishi and Commissions

I sent the Daishi molds to JPG and he feels we can still get some relatively nice casts out of the molds, so I have dug into the wallet and ordered another 5 kits.  One is already spoken for.  If you are interested in one or know someone who is, pass this on.  There is a contact form at the bottom of the page.

EDIT:  I am going to have to treat the Daishi like a pre-order. There have been quite a few "I want one" e-mails so the first five that pay will get them.  I am not going to keep a list of who wants what and who e-mailed first.  It will take about a month or so to get these cast up so keep that in mind when ordering.

So far, I have had lots of interest in commissions but only one taker. As soon as we get the financials smoothed out, I will get started on the Crab. It should be an interesting build. Again, before requesting a commission, read the post (to the right) on Material, Time and Creativity.

Looks like the most interest is in mediums. Not surprised as that is a weight class I have not done a lot with.

6 comments:

Wren said...

How much is the Daishi going for? I could probably spring for one.

Fusco's Battlemech Models said...

Shoot me an e-mail.

Padre^ said...

Re the commissions Tim, have you ever considered doing weapons variants for 1/60 scale Mechs? E.g. weapon conversions for your Mechs/ Armorcast / Messy Desk models...

Fusco's Battlemech Models said...

I have. I don't believe I would move the quantity to make it worthwhile.

Padre^ said...

Hey Tim,
Things have been very (suspiciously!) quiet around here for a while - any news, updates, or progress reports on Mechs?

Not that I follow this blog religiously or anything, no sirree, not me... :)

Unknown said...

yeah would be nice to see some updates to see whats happening :)