Thursday, January 9, 2014

Mad Cat MK II Pre-order: OPEN

The Mad Cat MK II is now available for pre-order.  Here is how things are going to work out....

1. The kit will go to the caster when the pre-order closes. It will take about 60 days to turn this around as he is already being hit with orders for Wonderfest.

2.  This is a pre-order.  If for some reason the production falls through, you will have your money refunded. 

3. The turn around time is an estimate.  Please do not start e-mailing at day 60 from when you paid wanting to know where your kit is. Patience, young Jedi.

4.  Pre-orders will only be accepted through the PayPal buttons on the blog.

5.  This is a LIMITED pre-order.  Once the pre-order slots are filled, all other requests will be processed at the regular price.

6.  No, I will not hold pre-orders.

7.  No odd shipping requests.

8.  Domestic shipping includes insurance.  International, please see the "Word on Shipping" Page before buying.

Regular Price:  $160.00 Plus Shipping

Pre-Order Price: $135.00 Plus shipping ($15 domestic, $25 international)




Shipping Options





7 comments:

Padre^ said...

Ordered and paid for!

Jim.

Wren said...

I’ll be paying for my preorder tomorrow. Do we have any pics of the kit assembled? I mean, I can use my imagination on the pics of sub-assemblies and parts…but I so love seeing the whole thing.

Padre^ said...

I second that request for pics - would be great to see her assembled...

Unknown said...

I'm all in.

Fusco's Battlemech Models said...

There will be no pics of this assembled. That would require gluing it together, then I would have to break it apart...etc. Besides, some of the parts are already boxed up to head to the caster.

Wren said...

Just paid my preorder, can’t wait to get this bad boy on the table.

Padre^ said...

Tim, no worries, that makes sense.