Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Dervish Pre-Orders

All the paid pre-orders have shipped...with exception of two international orders.  Those will go out this weekend. 

In the original pre-order, I had offered up a Cougar kit if we hit 15 paid orders. We only hit 12 but since the caster gave them to me at cost, I figured, "What the heck" and did a drawing for 2 Cougar kits.  Those were sent out with the orders...one to Perry and the other to BM.  Thank you all for your continued support. 

Currently I am working on the Vulture MK IV which is driving me nuts.  I am just not happy with the SRM launchers and keep redoing them.  I have spent two weeks playing with just that one part of the kit. There is also the Masakari. I am making it more "casting" friendly as well as correcting some things that manifested as issues on the Daishi kit. Additionally, I am going to include two different style barrels.  On top of that, I have a Vulture commission to build and a Dervish to build for Sam so he can pitch his "Combined Arms" idea.  Busy, busy, busy.

No comments: