I don’t know that there is a lot to say regarding build issues at the moment. It is pretty straight forward. The only issue I have noted is the “spine.” I added this piece because it looked cool, however the pieces are thin and subject to breaking. I broke one of just handling the prototype. So, looks cool but not stable. I am not sure how many will make it through shipping.
I did notice that it took a little finagling to get the lower leg to fit into the ankle section. A little sanding of the curved area on the back of the foot took care of everything.
While the legs are designed in sections with joints that make it easily posable, the joints have to be glued to support the upper body. You will also notice all the toes are separate. I designed it this way so if you had a leg lifted, you could "hang" the toes rather than having them point straight out.