Here is a layout of the parts.
One thing you may notice is the arms are one piece. This is for a few reasons...first (and primarily) cost. One large arm is a lot cheaper than two smaller pieces. Second, I did not intend this to be a kit originaly so I made them as a single piece. To make them into two smaller pieces would have required substantial time and effort.
I did tweek the leg/hip area. It is set up as a ball and socket...but you can grind down the "ball" and there is a nice hole through the hips for a dowel.
Finally, I added some detail. Again, as a display piece I was happy with it but for it to be kitted I felt it needed a bit more detail.