Friday, June 7, 2013

Vulture Pre-order....really?

I am shocked that the Vulture pre-order has had such a slow start.  So far, only 6 pre-orders.  That is a surprise. I would have thought that people would be falling over themselves to get a Vulture.  Maybe there are just too many on the market right now? Scott is producing his Catapult, SMTK has produced some of his 3d printed designs plus there has been a slew of people making smaller mechs based on MWO.  Who knows....

I got the Daishi masters & molds back from the caster.  I sent 15 pieces and got back 20.  Damn, this thing got trashed. I am also not thrilled that they made changes to the masters without consulting me...just to make casting easier.  Now, what to do with these molds....its not like I know how to cast anything.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bah, I don't care at all for most of the MWO redesigns. I wonder if this is more of a start-of-summer slump, with people occupied with other stuff.

Fusco's Battlemech Models said...

I think a lot of people already have the Armorcast version and are not too interested in another one.

Terrance said...

You might also try reaching out to different audiences. The CBT forum frowns upon third-party products, but Lords of the Battlefield is a great place to share and sell garage kits.

Fusco's Battlemech Models said...

I have lost my password for LOTB. I reached out to Cache, but have not heard back yet.

Fusco's Battlemech Models said...

Good advice, btw. Thanks.