Thursday, May 22, 2014

Bushwacker

First, don't forget the Summer Jump Start Fundraiser. The link is to the right. Remember, we need to hit 20 donations for prize drawings.

Second, the Uziel Pre-Order is still going. That one is limited to 15 and 5 are already gone.

And now for the latest build.  The Bushwacker!  This was a commission piece. If there is enough interest, the customer has agreed to let us cast it.  Please comment below and let me know what you think. I lightly tacked it together to snap some pics...



The client agree with me that the cross shaped LRM looked silly so we went MW4 style.



ER Large laser and rotary machine gun in the chin.

Flare launcher, just for the hell of it.



Next to the Uziel

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm in for one.

Unknown said...

I'm in for a Bushy. Looks good.

Wren said...

I’m certainly in for one of these once it goes up, it’s such a feisty little ‘mech.

Unknown said...

yeah im interested in a copy of that Bushwacker aswell :)