Sunday, May 11, 2014

What's in a name?

When I started the BMC website and later this blog, there was actually a group of us working together. But that is no longer the case.  Now, I fly solo (with some help on occasion). That being said, I have been considering a name change.  The only reason I haven't is that so many of you know the BMC name.  But I also want the name to reflect me and my efforts. The name also gives the impression of a private group...I don't know...I just feel I have grown beyond it.

Thoughts?

8 comments:

nate said...

There's two things; one is that everyone knows this as the battlemech club and even if you do produce solo for the most part...you keep a bunch of guys together. We may have never meet in person, but for me personally, I see. you as a good friend. You keep everyone connected, showing off what others have done and keeping the hobby alive to a select group.

Two, you could separate and disband the group idea, but I don't think it will change anything. I for one will still be here and I think there will be others too.

Unknown said...

What Nate said.

You can name the page whatever you want. Just let us know ahead of time what the new addy will be.


Fusco Construction Yards
Aggressive Erectors Of Front Line BattleMechs

Fusco's Battlemech Models said...

Uh...huh, huh, huh. You said erectors.

Unknown said...

Erection: A Chinese campaign process, held by the public, in which political figures are selected by the people....

Fusco's Battlemech Models said...

Hahahahahahaha! Cerebrate erection wif flied lice!

Fusco's Battlemech Models said...

Good thing my wife is of Japanese decent. I can get away with these remarks.

Unknown said...

They hold erections in her native country as well. She knows this. She sounds like a good sport. :)

scott said...

The club idea never really panned out the way we originally planned so it may be time to move to a new formula.
Id love to see this as your personal Fusco Yard page.