Thursday, August 25, 2022

Facebook Jail

While I was fast asleep the other night (Ambien ER will do that) an e-mail came through asking if I had changed my Facebook password.  Within a few hours of that e-mail another e-mail came through saying my account was suspended for violating community standards.  I clicked the link in the first e-mail saying that it wasn't me that asked to change the password and was taken to a screen stating that I had posted images of child sexual exploitation.  I haven't been able to do anything or to get any help.  Everything redirects me to the "your suspended" screen and when I click on "Help" it only gives me the option to log out or change my language.  I did manage to get to a screen where I could log into the "Support" area but it wanted my user e-mail and password.  I put in my user e-mail and clicked the "forgot password" and I was taken to a screen stating my e-mail was invalid.  What the hell?   There is virtually no direct support and I just have to wait for the bots to review my claim that I didn't change my password.

This means I can't access the Private Large Scale Battletech Builders, Battlemech Models, or messenger.  Unfortunately, messenger is what I use to communicate with clients for builds, commissions, or just other little things. 

In the meantime, if you need to get in touch with me please e-mail HERE.

I guess I'll have to hold off on the next mystery mech auction as well as a few other things. 

No comments: