Saturday, August 27, 2022

Updates

I'm still locked out of Facebook and their "customer support" is a joke.  It's all automated and every path I take leads back to the "You've been suspended until we decide otherwise." I cannot access messenger, any of my pages...nothing.  So, for the time being you can always reach me here: Old School E-mail

All but one of the Marauder orders have shipped.  Yay!

A limited number of the Marauder kit will be made available for sale.  This kit is for advanced builders.  It sells for $160 plus shipping.  Sorry about the price but resin has gone up 30% in the past years and shipping is going through the roof as well. 



The Enforcer is also going to be available in limited numbers.  It was originally a Patreon Exclusive, however, those same Patrons have agreed to allow the mech to be sold publicly. $140 plus shipping. 


Other projects in the work include an updated Atlas and I am working with the designer of the Quickdraw and Savannah Master to remake the Vindicator.


More later!


No comments: